Our wants in life can change over time, but it’s our habits that can make us or break us. Even when we don’t know what career path we want to take, our habits can still build us up. Having good habits not only improves us but it prepares us for our future. As Benjamin Franklin states “By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail.”
We can be very strategic. We can be mentally, physically and emotionally prepared before knowing our master plan.
Here are 5 habits to help create a better you!
1. Timeliness. Here is a little trick to help you be on time. “To be early is to be on time, to be on time is to be late, to be late is unacceptable.” Also setting your clocks ahead of time helps too.
2. Consistency. Pick something and choose to be consistent. The gym, reading books, journaling. Pick something that would preferably benefit you in a positive way and be consistent at it.
3. Meditation. Start each day with a clean mind. Meditation is know to be a very powerful habit that can mentally strength you in many ways.
4. Daily Affirmations. Create the habit of telling encouraging phrases to yourself.
5. Self care. Get in the habit of making sure your health is good. Getting 7-8 hrs of sleep. Shower daily. Clean hair, nails and feet. Healthy food in take.
Today’s article was inspired by Myleik Teele, the owner of Curl Box. Myleik recently tweeted, “It’s OK if you don’t have a 2018 master plan today. Dedicate yourself to better habits. Be early. Be consistent. Do your best when you feel your worst. Read some more. Make more mistakes. Habits over acts.”
Myleik tweet inspired me to expand on how we can use our habits to better ourselves. Thank you Myleik for inspiring me, and I hope this article inspires you!
The journey to success will always and forever be the best part, so enjoy the road your on and never give up on yourself!
I hope that sharing my experiences and sharing your experiences that we both grow to reach our full potential!
Enjoyed this post? Please comment, share and subscribe.:)